An exclusive suspension design provides a smooth, low-impact motion that mimics real hiking, and integrated Sprint 8 HIIT programming is scientifically proven to significantly reduce fat and build muscle in efficient 20-minute workouts anyone can fit into their schedule. The low-maintenance design stands up to intense workouts by multiple users for years, and since the footprint is even smaller than traditional treadmills and ellipticals, Peak Trainer will fit your home as well as it fits your transformational goals.
- Ideal for low-impact, high-intensity workouts that maximize calories burned and improve overall muscle tone
- Exclusive suspension design provides a smooth exercise experience that mimics the feel of real hiking
- Ideally positioned arms engage the upper body and core for a full-body exercise experience
- Wheel- and track-free design reduces friction, noise and wear
- High-quality components provide lasting durability
- Compact footprint fits home workout areas more comfortably than larger treadmills and ellipticals
- Incline Range: 12” Vertical
- Resistance Range: 10 Levels ECB & fan resistance
- Extras: Heart Rate Grips, In-reach Resistance Controls, Tablet Rack, Water Bottle Holder
- Step on Height (inches): 10”
- Johnson Exclusive Technologies: Sprint 8® program
- Electrical Requirements: 110-120 volt
- Product Weight: 155 lbs.
- Max User Weight: 300 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions (L x W x H): 46.5″ × 28″ × 66″
- Display: 5.5″ LCD track display + 3 LED windows
- Programs: 5 Total Programs Including: Calorie, Weight Loss, Distance, Manual, Sprint 8
- Workout Feedback: Calories, Distance, Heart Rate, Resistance Level, RPM, Time
- Speakers: Yes
- USB Port: Yes